Stellenanzeige: Regional Sales Executive/Manager (17I/SEGB), Deutschland
Would you like to develop a career with an established global company? Randox Laboratories is currently seeking a Sales Executive/Manager who has the drive and the commitment to join our successful global sales team based in Germany. We require an enthusiastic, target driven individual who wishes to work in a fast paced, modern industry. This opportunity may suit a recent science graduate or someone with minimal sales experience but who has the drive to succeed and develop their career for the Sales Executive position, and someone with excessive Laboratory Diagnostic Experience in Germany for the Sales Manager position.
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• Fluency in German and English
• Mobile and willing to travel throughout the country as required
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• The ability to negotiate and make presentations to individuals and businesses.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Experience in the Diagnostic Market in Germany.
• Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
• Market research experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics. We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 17I/SEGB.